Bookings & Payments
- Bookings are confirmed when the completed booking form and deposit of 15% of the booking fee is received. If your holiday begins less than one calendar month from the time of booking, the full cost will be payable when returning the booking form. Deposits are non-refundable.
- The balance of the booking fee is due one calendar month before the start date of your holiday.
- Once a booking is confirmed, a contract is then deemed to be formed.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
CancellationAny refunds made as a result of cancellation will depend upon the period of notice given:
Less than 4 week’s notice: No refund 4-6 week’s notice: 50% refund (minus deposit and administration charge) More than 6 week’s notice: 100% refund (minus deposit and administration charge)
- To take good care of the property, ensuring that it is left in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
- To pay for any damages, breakages or losses at the property
- To ensure that children are appropriately supervised when in the mezzanine lounge area and in the garden.
- To behave in a manner so as not to offend or cause a nuisance to occupants of adjoining properties.
- To supervise their dog, ensure it does not sit on the furniture or go in to the bedroom areas and keep on the lead at all times as appropriate
Arrival & DepartureHolidays commence at 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and end at 11.00 am on departure day.
AccessReasonable access to the property shall be granted to the owner (this would normally be for a repair etc.)
PetsWe do not accept pets unless by specific arrangement. They are to be supervised at all times and an £20 cleaning fee will be applicable when booking.
SmokingSmoking is not permitted at the property.
LiabilityWe shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expenses, accident, injury or inconvenience whether to person or property which the applicant or any other person may suffer or sustain arising out of or respect of any letting.
ComplaintsWe hope that you will never have cause to complain on your holiday. However, if a problem should arise, please let us know immediately, so that we can try and rectify the situation before it impacts negatively upon your stay. Obviously, we can’t make things right after you have left the School Annex.